Gathering Inspiration & Gratitude

allendesignstypepad

I love Michelle’s 37 things before I am 38 list.

************

Welcome to the Serendipity Factory.

Our mission is to be a resource for encouragement and inspiration. We honor people for being true to themselves and their dreams. We believe in collecting and sharing happy discoveries that make the world a brighter place.

Serendipity Factory is a must read!

************

Sign up for the Daily Truth at the Brave Girl’s Club.

***********

FIVE Things that I am grateful for this week:

{1} A small road trip, relaxing dinner and a good game to watch.

{2} A fun-filled Halloween night.

{3} For always having Sunday as my “OFF” day.

{4} A nice day to finish up remaining yard work.

{5} The two great kids that helped with the yard work!

Stop on over at Organic Sister to see what others find inspirational.



4 comments:

  1. hi,
    I'm really sorry if I've already replied to you or not I had so many comments and my brain has honestly turned to mush.
    I just wanted to say that I really appreciate your comment on my blog http://whatyouneverknewaboutme.blogspot.com/ during a love bombing a few months back. It really meant the world to me and I hope your day is as beautiful as you helped mine become. sorry its taken this long to respond I hope you can understand I've been super busy with exams and such like.
    have a wonderful day.
    -Rachel
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love what others find inspirational! Great post!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing!!!
    I love finding other inspiring bloggers out there:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you for your sweet shout out! let me know when you do your list and i'll link to you :)
    xoxo,
    m

    ReplyDelete