WEE BIT OF ME…

{one} do you collect anything? if so, what and how long have you been collecting?

I don’t really have a huge collection of anything. I used to, but I don’t like clutter so a few years ago I went through all my things and if it didn’t fit into these 3 categories:

1) Love it! 2) Family heirloom or 3) Useful

I gifted it to someone else or took it to Goodwill.

I have a few small collections of things I LOVE like: Pedestal milk glass containers, white platters, and silver picture frames.

{two} what is one cleaning tip that you swear by?

Scrubbing my sink with Baking Soda makes it shine to the hilt.

{three} who would you call for bail money?

My boyfriend, my brother or my sister.

{four} what is one thing you miss about being a kid?

Being able to eat anything you want and not gaining weight.

{five} name a few of your guilty pleasures.

McDonald’s Carmel Frappe….yum!

{six} how early do you start your holiday shopping?

Sometimes I will pick up things at the after Christmas sales. Usually stocking stuffer items and just other small things throughout the year. I really try to make a lot of things, buy something totally useful, or give something to spark a family member’s creative juices.

{seven} what is a family tradition that you would like to pass on to your significant other/children?

Watching the seasonal holiday shows…Rudolph, Frosty and so on. We didn’t have them on dvd or video when I was little so it was always a treat to watch them on TV each year.

{eight} what do you consider your greatest achievement?

My children and my house. 

{nine} what do you do to pamper yourself?

I have a few things I like to do for myself.

* My morning cup of coffee.

* I like to buy a book from my amazon wish list as a treat to myself.

* A Chai tea from the bakery

*I love to bring home fresh vegetables and fruits.

{ten} if you were to start your own restaurant, what would it be called? 

Who knows Smile

No comments:

Post a Comment