WEE BIT WEDNESDAY

{one} do you still use a checkbook?

To pay some bills and to give my children checks for school items, but other than that it is Debit Card or Cash.

{two} what size shoe do you wear?

7-8 it varies sometimes.

{three} scary movies or happy endings?

Happy endings!!!!

{four} do you prefer spontaneity or stability?

I prefer stability, but I do have my moments when I like to try something new or do something different from what I am used to.

{five} what is the most embarrassing cd that you own?

Jennifer Lopez…I think I have a couple of her cds…oh my!

{six} do you watch reality tv?

I do watch “some” reality t.v., but tend to get burnt out on it after awhile. I’m not into watching people act crazy stupid on t.v. to get famous.

{seven} what is your favorite home-made meal?

hmmm….I have to think on that one for a minute…I love my grandma’s home-made potato soup.

{eight} do you have any allergies?

Lucky for me “no”.

{nine} if you could open your own restaurant/store, what would it be?

Oh this is any easy question for me…Book Store/ coffee bistro shop…with a fireplace and a cozy seating area for reading and sipping on a warm drink. I would host all kinds of things like book clubs, author spotlights, art workshops, holistic workshops, a women’s group and whole lot more. Unfortunately the area I live in doesn’t have the economic base to support such a thing….yet. Keeping my fingers crossed

Smile 

{ten} would you ever go skydiving (or have you been)?

I might try it.

No comments:

Post a Comment