A Day of Reflection & {11} Aspirations for 2011

 

My aspirations for 2011…

{1}

I aspire to do lunch, dinner or coffee with a girlfriend at least once a week.

{2}

I aspire to drink more water.

{3}

I aspire to learn more health conscious recipes.

{4}

I aspire to join Joy Tree Yoga Center.

{5}

I aspire to host a monthly woman’s group at the local library.

{6}

I aspire to buy “local” more often.

{7}

I aspire to paint my kitchen cabinets, my downstairs bathroom & build a pantry.

{8}

I aspire to grow creatively in my pursuit of photography.

{9}

I aspire to network with creative bloggers & individuals.

{10}

I aspire to lose 20 lbs.

{11}

I aspire to celebrate life more!

1 comment:

  1. yay for goals! i have a few too but i'm too scared-y pants to post them on the real live interweb for fear I'd have to actually do them ;) go girl!
    YOURS, MINE AND OURS

    ReplyDelete