What I Wore Wednesday

 

This is my first time linking up to {The Pleated Poppy’s What I Wore Wednesday}& {Real Momma, Real Style}. I often don’t have time to take photos of what I am wearing, but I was home today and thought why not show my baby bump off a little. Today’s agenda consists of some thrifting, lunch, and visiting friends…oh and I can’t forget laundry and cleaning house. I have been in the mood for fall so I thought it was time to get some boots out and see what I had in my diminishing wardrobe that I thought would look nice. Sorry for the bad photos, but I am happy with my outfit for today.

002

5 month baby bump…

003

010

6 comments:

  1. loving the floral print... and I need to try to belt my cardis... it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the floral shirt! :) happy wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a good idea for a post! It's rather nice to be turning out our boots and scarves again, isn't it?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love florals! Love how you belted it too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! I love the floral shirt. Where'd you get it?

    ReplyDelete