Baby Shower: Winter Wonderland Decor

005

The color scheme for our gender neutral baby shower was Winter Wonderland. Our little one is due in January so we thought it would be fun to embrace the season and use lots of white in the décor. I decorate my home in white, blues, snowflakes, and clear glass this time of year so that it extends beyond Christmas and we were able to use some of the items I would already have out at this time of year. All most everything was hand made by myself or family members.

006

007

011

014

017

024

061

063

026

032

033

035

Visit my {Linky Party} page to see what parties I am participating in.

8 comments:

  1. So cute. I love baby showers!

    pearl

    ReplyDelete
  2. How beautiful!! I love the photo votives! That adds just a personal touch!! Awesome job! Your newest follower!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your wreath and that RicRac picture holder is my favorite!!!

    Thanks for linking up to my party!
    XO, Aimee from ItsOverflowing.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea for a baby shower. I love the baby bump votive candle cups. The colors and decorations are so magical looking. Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is SO VERY VERY pretty and how VERY Sweet!!! I am so glad you stopped in and Linked up at http://shoprubyjean.com/2011/12/sew-crafty-tuesday-linky-party1/ I hope to see you again next week!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh, everything is SO pretty! That white wreath is to die for!!! did you make it?! coming over from Eisy morgan, beautiful blog you have here!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The votives are amazing! Such a great idea!

    Michaela @ coveredinmodpodge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete