Tis’ The Season For Hot Cocoa

I LOVE sipping on a warm, creamy cup of hot cocoa this time of year and like many others I am addicted to Pinterest. I love having all of the things that inspire me organized all in one place!
Here is some yummy hot cocoa inspiration:
 
Hot Cocoa Station
 {My Sweet Savannah}
 

Layered Peppermint Hot Cocoa

{Gordon Gossip}
 
Snowflake Marshmallows
DSC_0001-11[1] 
{Big Black Dog}
 

Snowmen Hot ChocolatePinned Image

{Meet The Dubiens}
 
Red Velvet Hot Chocolate
Pinned Image
 {Une-Deux Senses}
 
Need an invitation to Pinterest? Become a follower and I will contact you with an invite.
Leave me a comment letting me know.
 



google

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for linking to my Wednesday Pinterest Favorites. I love the snowflake marshmallows-how creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those snowflake marshmallows are so cute!!

    Stopping by from MFF

    ReplyDelete