Counting Down the Days

38 weeks and counting down the days until the birth of our little one. My belly is big and I am uncomfortable. I had forgotten how the last month of pregnancy feels. The anxiety, anticipation, and even fear. It can be very emotionally draining! At this moment I feel like I have been pregnant for so long that I can’t see myself NOT pregnant.  Don’t get me wrong, I have enjoyed having our little peanut growing inside me. We can’t wait to meet him or her!

Now that our nursery is complete I feel like I have no inspiration to work on anything else! I feel like I am just in limbo waiting until the BIG moment. I have been looking around the house gathering items I can use for photo props with the baby. I am really looking forward to taking photos of our newborn.

Here are some photos that are inspiring me…

Pinned Image

{Source}

Image of Pea in a Pod Set

{Source}

Pinned Image

{Source}

Pinned Image

{Source}

4 comments:

  1. I am a new follower...

    I am pregnant with my first, a little boy, and am at 33 weeks. I understand how you feel... work (I teach) right now feels so "secondary" to everything that I want to do to get ready for baby. I hope you are feeling well and that they days go quickly for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are adorable! I remember that last month, I think I cried everyday. :) Pregnancy and me did not get along but I wouldn't change it for the world. :)
    I hope it goes quickly for you, it is just right around the corner.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. so excited for you! I just gave birth to my second little girl 2 weeks ago and so im just coming off all the end of pregnancy feelings too - and now dealing with all the postpartum stuff, and adjusting to a new little life! we just did her newborn pics, they are posted on my blog as well as some on the side of my blog... if you want to check them out for more ideas! so exciting - cant wait to "meet' your new little!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww baby photos are always wonderful!
    love your blog..new follower here =)

    -Macy
    www.maccyy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete