Favorite Things PARTY

0041

This year I thought it would be a fun twist to have a Favorite Things party for my birthday. Each guest was asked to bring one of their favorite items in increments of four. We each wrote down our favorite movie, favorite place, favorite food, and favorite color on piece of paper. We then took turns drawing a piece of paper and guessing who belonged to the favorite item. It was a great way for some of my friends to get to know each other a little better.

I couldn’t narrow down my list of favorite things so I made four goodie bags with a handful of items.

Some of my Favorite things:

Microfiber wash cloths
Jelly Belly Jelly Beans
Mint Chocolate Hot Cocoa
My DIY Sugar Scrub
Lemon flavored Hard Candy

After some scorching hot weather we were lucky enough to have a mild enough evening where we could set up our little party on our patio and enjoy the summer evening. I also include a few of my favorite things in the décor. Turquoise, garden flowers, doilies, jelly jars and mason jars!

Great friends + great food + great fun = GREAT BIRTHDAY!

006

0051

No comments:

Post a Comment