House Have Tour: The Lily Pad Cottage

Hi! I'm Kelly from The Lily Pad Cottage and I'm so excited to share our home with you! Thanks Chas for giving me this fun opportunity! You have featured some amazing blogger's homes on your lovely blog and I'm honored and excited to be in their company. So here we go...
This home is sooo our haven! After moving 6 times in 8 years (I get exhausted just thinking about it!) this is the first place that truly feels like "home". We have returned to our roots (Michigan) with this house, we bought a lot on the lake where I spent every summer growing up. Luckily my husband feels at home here too :)
We were able to design and build it to fit our family perfectly, it's not too small, not too big, it's just right, I guess that makes me Goldilocks? It is still a work in progress and always will be, but we have the next 40 or so years to figure it out. So come on in and see what we've got so far...

Our living room/dining area where we spend our lazy Sunday afternoons.


My kitchen where I cook up gourmet meals - which my kids refuse to eat :)

The Master Bedroom

My FAVORITE spot in the whole house, my tub, a place to restore my sanity at the end of the day!

The Playroom - Home of Game Night, Legoland and Barbie World.

The Mudroom - semi-organized chaos.

Love this sweet little half bath.

Where our munchkins sleep...sometimes...

And finally the reason we call this place home and where we spend as much time as possible swimming, splashing, boating, and relaxing - our backyard.

Thanks so much for touring our haven, hope you loved it as much as we do! Stop by and see me some time at The Lily Pad Cottage. Thanks again Chas!

Kelly

2 comments: